According to Precedence Research, the global nitrile gloves market size was accounted at US$ 23.74 billion in 2021 and is projected to hit US$ 47 billion by 2030, poised to grow at a CAGR of 7.89% from 2022 to 2030.
The global nitrile gloves market is expected to grow owing to the surging awareness regarding the benefits of gloves in the healthcare industry and the increasing concerns regarding the latex allergies. The synthetic used in the production of the nitrile gloves offers strength, flexibility, and durability to the gloves and it is free from latex which boosts its adoption among the latex allergic users. The surging usage of the nitrile gloves across various industries such as chemicals, oil & gas, and metal & machineries industries is expected to accelerate the growth of the global nitrile gloves market during the forecast period. The nitrile gloves are cut resistant, abrasion resistant, resistant to the chemical degradation, and provides a high grip. These features of the nitrile gloves are fostering its demand in the various industries across the globe.
Future of Nitrile Gloves Market
The demand for the food and beverages is surging across the globe owing to the surging global population. Moreover, the rapid growth of the food processing companies is expected to boost the market growth. The stringent government regulations pertaining to the safety of the food and beverages products is expected to fuel the adoption of the nitrile gloves in the foreseeable future. Furthermore, the growing concerns related to hygiene are fostering the demand for the nitrile gloves in the food service industry.
Scope of the Report
|Market Size in 2021
||USD 23.74 Billion
|Revenue Forecast by 2030
||USD 47 Billion
||7.89% from 2022 to 2030
||Top Glove Corporation Bhd, Ansell Ltd., Hartalega Holdings Berhad, Adenna LLC, Unigloves (UK) Limited, Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd, MCR Safety, Superior Gloves, Ammex Corporation, and Supermax Corporation Berhad
- On the basis of product, the disposable segment garnered a market share of more than 73% in 2021 and dominated the global nitrile gloves market. The demand for the disposable nitrile gloves witnessed a rapid surge across the globe owing to the increased preference for the single-use gloves in attempt to contain the spread of the COVID-19 disease. This trend is expected to continue during the forecast period and this segment is also estimated to be the fastest-growing segment.
- Based on the type, the powder-free segment dominated the market in 2021. The powder free nitrile gloves has huge demand in the food processing, medical, healthcare, and chemical industries. Moreover, the government ban on powder nitrile glove in several countries owing to certain health hazards of the powder gloves has resulted in the spike in the demand for the powder free gloves across the globe.
- Based on the end user, the medical & healthcare segment dominated the market, accounting for a market share of around 88% in 2021. This is attributed to the increased adoption of the nitrile gloves among the health professionals owing to its comfort and durability that helps them during the surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- North America accounted 37% revenue share in 2021. The increased prevalence of various chronic diseases and growing geriatric population in the US is resulting in the huge number of hospital admissions, which is boosting the demand for the nitrile gloves in the medical & healthcare industry. Moreover, the presence of huge chemical industry in US has boosted the growth of the nitrile gloves market in North America. Furthermore, the increased awareness regarding the hospital acquired infections in North America has resulted in the huge demand for the nitrile gloves. According to the World Health Organization, around 7% of the hospital patients are infected with the hospital acquired infections in the developed countries.
- Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at a 6.5% during the forecast period. The increasing concerns regarding the safety of the labors and workers in the various industries such as automotive, oil & gas, metal & machineries, chemicals, and healthcare sectors is expected to drive the growth of the Asia Pacific nitrile gloves market. Furthermore, around 10% admitted patients in hospitals have risks of getting infected with hospital acquired infections, as per the WHO. Thus, the surging awareness regarding the hospital acquired infections is boosting the demand for the nitrile gloves in the healthcare industry.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
- COVID-19 pandemic resulted in the rapid spike in the demand for the nitrile gloves across the globe. The safety of the workers was the major concern of the companies across the various industries and this has significantly boosted the demand for the disposable nitrile gloves.
- The demand for the disposable nitrile gloves witnessed a huge spike among the healthcare professionals and the common public to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 disease.
Key Developments in the Marketplace:
- On January 2017, the US FDA banned the use of the powder gloves in the surgeries and patient examination, which spiked the demand for the powder-free gloves across US.
- In October 2018, Ansell Healthcare Products completed the acquisition of Digitcare Corporation. This acquisition aimed at improving the position of the Ansell Healthcare Products, LLC.
Buy this Research Report@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1148
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact at email@example.com | +1 9197 992 333